Saturday, October 09, 2010

Family Segal of Przemysl

Via email come Family Segal of Przemysl...
Hello,

In memory of my great-grandparents who lived in Przemysl, I would appreciate if you post these photos in your blog.

Chaim Segal (son of Mechel) and Hinda (daughter of Naftali and Drezla Zins) had 9 sons and 5 daughters. Six of their children left Przemysl before WW2 and lost contact with those who stayed.

Thank You

Nili Goldman
Israel

 Chaim and Hinda

 Pinkas and Genya Segal (my grand parents) with 2 children before leaving Przemysl to Portugal.(1925)

 Chaim and Hinda in front of their home with family (1939)

(If Hinda was also known as Mina, then I believe that the home was at Dworskiego 6 which is listed as owned by Mina Zins (Zinsowa)-- David)

The 5 Segal Girls (born between 1887 and 1908)

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Is she related to Majer (Meir) Yaakov Zins http://www.geni.com/people/Majer-Meir-Zins/6000000012452045775

10:52 PM  
Blogger LĂ­dia Segal said...

Im from this family Segal too!
My grandparent Issac Segal, son of Pinkas and Genya.

6:32 PM  
Blogger Community of St. John Paul II said...

Hi, I found some old photos from people of this town. I think I might have Mrs. N. Goldman and others. I would like to post the pictures but don't know how.
if you like to contact me to see them, you can at silviabe333@gmail.com

Silvia Espinosa

2:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home