Monday, February 16, 2009

Searching Przemysl name Rubinfeld

This came in over the transom:
Dear David:

My father was born in Przemsyl and came to America in 1935. He passed away ten years ago. I have been trying all my life to find out what happened to my grandmother, Zeisel Rubinfeld and her daughter (my aunt) Fela. Do you have any knowledge of my grandmother, aunt or any of my relatives from Przemsyl?

L to R: Uncle Froium Mendel Rubinfeld, Fela (my aunt), my father Pinchas. Seated is my grandmother Zeisel

Sincerely,

Sidney Rubinfeld
Contact me to get in touch with Sid.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Abraham Rubinfeld who died in the USA about 10 years ago and was married on my mothers cousine, they use to live on GRUNWALDZKA street
My late mothers name was Miriam Knoll
faberge@yandex.ru

1:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so happy to find this blog. I am the granddaughter of Salomon Sturmlauf, born in 1890 in Przemysl. He emigrated to NY in 1904. Does anyone know anything about this name. My father believes his father was a Rabbi.

1:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am very happy that i found this blog too. Fantastic work!! I am researching my roots which include the Rubinfeld Family.

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home